Ascendant Audio?

We can take care of them for you. We don't have the CF dustcaps, but we can do recone kits for them.

Looking at ~75 a piece for a recone + shipping.

Thanks!

-Nick

they can use the dustcaps on them if you have them, or least scott said he could as long as they were in good condition.

i typed it and it didnt work, even searching on yahoo couldnt find it but thats it tho. i wouldnt mind having them reconed. they both are in very good condition with a lil wear on the surround foam. but i believe the voice coils may have burned out. as when i did use them as soon a a bass note would drop it would pop the protect on my Hifonics Brutus and at very low volume sound like a pocket full of change.

ALSO what is the power rating to these subs? And enclosure size? i bought them about 3 years ago just because they were recommended very highly to me but i smoked them about 2 months into having them

Rated at 800W continuous. Workable enclosures would be maybe 1-1.25 cubic feet and 2.5-3 cubes tuned 30-28 Hz. Something like that should be fine.

but see i had a 1k watt amp and ran them at 500 a piece and they sounded good. then i bought the brutus and hooked it up and ran it bridged at 2 ohm, didnt think id smoke em tho. they came with no info when i bought them 2-3 years ago. i was surprised as i replaced them with Alpine Type ARRRRR's and beat the snot outa those at the same amp levels for 2-3 years. guess ill have to build a better box for em and use less power once i get them reconed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.