Ebay Picture scam

lmfao!!! Take him to Judge Judy!!!

You saw that episode???? I think the buyer paid like 300 totoal.... ended up with 5g!!!

Hey.... we got his vin #.... if it's even real.... track him down! scum of the earth....

I should win it, get his address to mail payment, then deliver in person!

I can't believe some people actually do that...and it's even harder to believe that some people actually fall for it. There are more idiots in this world than I thought. Who would bid $5k + on a motorcycle without reading the description word for word more than once?

yeah I saw that episode...what he's doing is illegal. He says that it comes with the front and rear stands so if he just ships the picture he is in violation of the auction terms. Someone win it ten sue his ass for a ****load of money.

It has never been down. it just has a little scratch on the stator cover. i was on a hill doing a U-turn and it was to heavy and i could not hold it up and it hit the ground. I was walking the bike when it happened.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

btl.jpg
[/img]

i actually email him and he got back to me- he told mwe that it was a typo- it meant to say pickup only... dunno if its bs or not though
It has the option of a shipping quote though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Either way who ever falls for that scam should be shot anyway...

i actually email him and he got back to me- he told mwe that it was a typo- it meant to say pickup only... dunno if its bs or not though
The bike is a pic only
Maybe if that "a" wasn't there it could be considered legitimate, but he is lying. Also, who the **** would bid on something when the seller is clearly a dumbass?

i don't really trust ebay, but i think they would reimburse the buyer since there is a vin and everything and it's listed under motorcycles on ebay motors. they have paypal buyer protection up to 20k from what i see. stupid scam really.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.