Installing Vibe Optisound Micro in Honda Jazz 2018 - Need SOT T Harness Assistance

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm diving into upgrading the audio system in my Honda Jazz 2018, and I could really use your expertise and guidance. I've decided to integrate a Vibe Optisound Micro into the mix for some extra audio punch, but I've hit a bit of a roadblock in finding the right SOT T Harness for my vehicle.

After scouring online sources, the closest match I could find was listed for the Honda Jazz models spanning from 2008 to 2014. However, I'm hesitant to proceed without certainty about compatibility. Can anyone confirm whether Honda made changes to the ISO connections in the Jazz after 2014? I want to ensure a seamless installation without any compatibility issues down the line.

If anyone has successfully installed a Vibe Optisound Micro (or a similar amplifier) in a Honda Jazz 2018, I'd love to hear about your experience and any recommendations you might have. Additionally, if you know of any reliable sources or suppliers where I can find the correct SOT T Harness for my specific model year, your insight would be immensely appreciated.

Here in the USA. I am not sure the Honda Jazz exist. Ive never heard of one or have seen one. Though it looks very familiar to a Honda Fit that we have here. It may take a call to Honda Support to Locate such an adapter of for your location and type of vehicle. I have no experience with that particular model here.

While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the Fit. Honda specifically marketed the exact vehicle under two different names in different markets. However, with the introduction of the most recent hatchback model locally, Honda decided to fit a Fit moniker to the rear of the vehicle.

Here in the USA. I am not sure the Honda Jazz exist. Ive never heard of one or have seen one. Though it looks very familiar to a Honda Fit that we have here. It may take a call to Honda Support to Locate such an adapter of for your location and type of vehicle. I have no experience with that particular model here.
While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the Fit. Honda specifically marketed the exact vehicle under two different names in different markets. However, with the introduction of the most recent hatchback model locally, Honda decided to fit a Fit moniker to the rear of the vehicle.
Thanks for your input! I did some research and wanted to share what I found for anyone else in a similar situation.

It turns out that the Honda Jazz in the UK is indeed the same model as the Honda Fit in the USA. I noticed that the only T-Harness adapter I could find was listed for the Honda Fit models from 2008 to 2014. To clarify this, I contacted Honda Support, and they confirmed that the Honda Jazz and the Honda Fit are the same vehicle. They also mentioned that there have been no changes in the ISO connections for these models up to 2018.

However, Honda Support couldn't guarantee compatibility with aftermarket parts. Despite this, I decided to order the T-Harness for the Honda Fit 2008 - 2014 and give it a try.

I'm happy to report that the T-Harness for the Honda Fit 2008 - 2014 works perfectly with my 2018 Honda Jazz. I successfully installed a Vibe Optisound Micro amp, and all functions remain intact. The reverse camera works, the car illuminates correctly when the lights are on, and all original functions are retained with the stock head unit.

I hope this helps anyone looking to upgrade their Honda Jazz/Fit audio system. If you have any questions or need more details, feel free to ask!

1716302078868.png

Link to adapter: https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/ct1...-pilot-parrot-sot-t-harness-adaptor-lead.html

Very nice to hear you found what you needed to get your audio system/ect. up to your needs. we appreciate the information provided in this thread, and in hopes should also help others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...