◾2nd Generation Digital Programming Network

◾Heavy Duty, High Current, Insulated Terminal Blocks

◾Space Saving Flush Wiring Connections

◾Bridgeable

◾Three Channel Capable

◾Gate Drive Boost Circuit

◾High Current Bipolar Outputs

◾Optically Isolated MOSFET Power Supply

◾Three year warranty (If Authorized Dealer Installed)

◾Quality Zapco construction

◾Dimensions in Inches : 7.12(W) x 2.35(H) x 24.40(L)

The DC656 defines versatility for car audio amplifiers. You get a DC364 4 channel amplifier and a DC352 2 channel amplifier, all in one chassis. With all the digital processing of the DC series, this amp is a whole system in a single box. Clip lights on all channels separate. One end cap has a chip on a fin(I never noticed it till now when I took the pics). The cap can be replaced but was never seen so wasn't an issue. Amp has a couple tiny marks but is very presentable and I would give it a high 8,with out the chipped fin I'd give it a 9 easy. Comes with one transmitter and one RCA to Symbilink and one splitter "Y". All 6 channels can be run with one input, I am supplying a way to run 3 inputs , just not 3 transmitters cuz I don't have 3. Also you will get the USB cord for programing with a computer. I have a DRC that has a small dent in the bottom that can be had with purchase of amp for an extra $50. Zapco is getting away from Symbilink because of cost, it is the best sounding and wasy to deliver signal to your amp and everyone knows it, Sad to see it go and makes it hard for me to sell, will I be able to replace it later. I haven't been on this forum long, but in the short time I've not seen a DC amp come up for sale. This thing is really the 4 course meal, read up on the unreal DSP capabilities and 6 channels you can do whatever with. Channels 1 and 2 are not tied together, you can do something different with each of the 6 channels, gain, x-over frequency, x-over type, x-over slope and so much more. Really a ****** piece of equipment with its flexibility and being actually 2 amps in one case adds to the component redundancy.

U]Price:[/u] $450(a new one on eBay is way over $1000 and is not symbilink) plus the ride $40-50 in original box or $20 in a Priority Flat Rate(option to buy DRC in car controller for $50 no cable)I also have a pair of Stinger 1/0 input adapters custom machined/turned down for power input for this I'll throw in with the DRC. Network program disc included. If ya didn't know, the DRC will allow control of up to 16 amps and has 5 presets. Pretty handy piece to have

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:[/Covered above

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [ [/img][/url][/img][/url] You can see the chip on the far right, easy fix if it can be seen.

Awesome SQ, class AB not D or H. Full on DSP not half way like others that claim their amps have DSP. You adjust your gain and all kinds of stuff thru the DSP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.