XStatic Model 400 Batcap True Power

I don't go around talking **** without knowledge, I literally talked to the guy on the phone. YOU on the other hand ALWAYS go around spewing ******** that you NEVER back up
Back up your claim, or be ignored.
Again. You are claiming you know about the product and knew NOTHING. I told you call first hand. You should have been a man and told him load test it. But no you came here and claimed he was full of **** with and actual imformation.

Again. You are claiming you know about the product and knew NOTHING. I told you call first hand. You should have been a man and told him load test it. But no you came here and claimed he was full of **** with and actual imformation.
LOL projecting much? YOU are the one with 0 information. You literally did nothing besides say "it's way better" when I actually contacted him and asked for information about what made them better. None of those modifications will give the ridiculous claims any truth. But a fool like you would buy it.

YOU load test the cell since you're so confident. If you have nothing to do besides talk ****, keep your mouth shut.

LOL projecting much? YOU are the one with 0 information. You literally did nothing besides say "it's way better" when I actually contacted him and asked for information about what made them better. None of those modifications will give the ridiculous claims any truth. But a fool like you would buy it.
YOU load test the cell since you're so confident. If you have nothing to do besides talk ****, keep your mouth shut.
I don't have to do any load testing I asked around for weeks before I decided to buy battery because other than the standard AMG and with the new lithium's that I didn't know much about I decided to do a bunch of research not only were these batteries in the loudest cars in the world for years but that's still very relevant batteries and they still have a lower esr than any other AMG on the market.

This means faster discharging and less voltage sag there's no arguing that

if you argue that I'm going to let you argue with the internet not me.

All of the batteries used larger thicker lead plates. These use very thin foil plates of lead to increase reactivity/surface area so you have much more transfer. Not only that but he uses a slightly different electrolyte that increases transfer between plates. Furthermore it's physica layout increases the series connections conductivity between each cell.

It's not hard to understand.

You the one that made the claim they not better but batcap is already proven himself in the loudest cars in the world so not only are you stupid and don't understand how they work but you stupid and don't understand that they already proven

I don't have to do any load testing I asked around for weeks before I decided to buy battery because other than the standard AMG and with the new lithium's that I didn't know much about I decided to do a bunch of research not only were these batteries in the loudest cars in the world for years but that's still very relevant batteries and they still have a lower esr than any other AMG on the market.
This means faster discharging and less voltage sag there's no arguing that

if you argue that I'm going to let you argue with the internet not me.

All of the batteries used larger thicker lead plates. These use very thin foil plates of lead to increase reactivity/surface area so you have much more transfer. Not only that but he uses a slightly different electrolyte that increases transfer between plates. Furthermore it's physica layout increases the series connections conductivity between each cell.

It's not hard to understand.

You the one that made the claim they not better but batcap is already proven himself in the loudest cars in the world so not only are you stupid and don't understand how they work but you stupid and don't understand that they already proven
lol i could put a **** ton of aa batteries in a car and with enough be the louder, just shut up before you make even more of a fool out of yourself

lol i could put a **** ton of aa batteries in a car and with enough be the louder, just shut up before you make even more of a fool out of yourself
Batcap has world records from direct swap outs when they where popular. They where expensive but now they going to get popular again.

Batcap has world records from direct swap outs when they where popular. They where expensive but now they going to get popular again.
yeah back when technology wasnt as advanced and there was actually a need for batteries with those improvements, not today with XS power and current agm tech. if youd actually read and comprehend my posts you'd realize that *******

yeah back when technology wasnt as advanced and there was actually a need for batteries with those improvements, not today with XS power and current agm tech. if youd actually read and comprehend my posts you'd realize that *******
THE XS POWER ISN'T AS STRONG. Bet money

Keep wasting your money, I'm not wasting my time on you anymore unless you want to pay me my hourly rate of $50/hr
I don't value your opinion much less pay you. Kmsl

Back when they where on the scene the x8400 was about half the battery.

I'll bet it's at least as strong as a 30ah lithium

2 x8800s holding over 12.5 on 2 dc 10kws is enough proof for me

I don't value your opinion much less pay you. KmslBack when they where on the scene the x8400 was about half the battery.

I'll bet it's at least as strong as a 30ah lithium

2 x8800s holding over 12.5 on 2 dc 10kws is enough proof for me
I bet my balls sweating after being louder than you spending less on electrical than you would be proof too

For about a week it was OK. The bat cap and a deep cycle upfront is all I need.You not running at .5 I'm drawing double the current. Got a 200 amp alt. Excessive has a 300 two years later
lmao all excuses, youre dismissed until you start paying my hourly rate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.