Xbox 360

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Hello all, well I was just checkn some stuff I have a xbox 360 with a few games that I am lookn to get rid of, it is the one with the 20g harddrive. I bought it last year tax time used it prob 5 times at most. I just never got into it have gears of war tiger woods and a few more I believe. all the cables and box 1 remote and headset looks like new no use on it and should have like 3/4 of the year left since it wasnt used I believe it was locked. Any one interested I can get some pictures of it. I am asking $275 obo + shipping for it with everything I paid over $575 for it. I am a real deal seller check out my feedbacks I have sold alot on here I just have not been around I got out of audio when I bought my jeep and started my new job driving tractor trailer so not much time. I will have more stuff soon have another child on the way and gona look to unload some stuff. I have always had great luck selling on here and would rather do so then ebay.

Thanks

I also have a 2004 or 2005 sony 52inch tv that I am lookn to sell needs repair I tossed my car keys into the fron of it and put a hole in it, needs a new plexi glass and the vynal piece behind it not too much of a fix it is wide screen hd tv looked great I am just gona buy a plasma this has sat here and I just have no use for it or intention to put the time into it. Just need to make room if anyone is semi local interested hit me up I can get pics of that as well. Lookn for like $150 I might be able to help for a fee for gas depending on how far you are.

I dont know how many people are still on from my ref list but I am sure there are some that can bump me and you can check my feedback from deals I had some deals where I was middle man as well thats how much I was known, for instance one man sent me over $1200.00 to meet a guy get rims from him and ship them on here

you dont just "toss" your keys into it and put a hole in it....anger mangagement? lolzzz jk....good luck
they were not aimed for it kinda slip but it didnt do any more damage then a small hole in the bottom corner one local guy told me he can get the stuff for around $100 I just didnt see a point when I want a plasma or lcd to go on the wall. Plus not home much to watch anything I got my tv on my desk that I watch.

ive been out to his house.

good guy fo sho. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Where Upstate are you?
Any pics of the TV? Model # also?

sony KP-51HW40

I will take some pictures of it for you here is a stock one so you have a idea

I am between syracuse and rochester exit 41 off the thruway Auburn 13021

Games so far are just gears of war and tiger woods thats all he can find anything else will be a benefit lets put it that way. I am sorry I thought i would have pictures, I went right back on the road workn and just woke up to leave now I want to keep everyone in touch so thats where I have been REQ just worken.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VOA_NIGHTMARE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
VOA_NIGHTMARE
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies