SOLD www.kind-nike.com wholesale nike jordan shoes gucci prad chanel armani D&G new produc

Participant count
  • Participant list

kindnike
10+ year member

zhongyingshoes International Trade Co.,Ltd

Dear Sir or Madam:

zhongyingshoes International Trade Co.,Lt is a professional company dedicating in producting and selling scutcheon shoes,boot,clothing,hoody,jacket,t-shirts,jersey,short,bag,purses,wallets

,jeans,watches,jewelry,hat,belt,sunglasses so on.Our products are Good Price with Excellent Quality.Specializes in world-famous brands of in-style and fashionable Apparels. Our market includes southeast Asia, North and South America; Oceania and European countries. We have been setted up stable and credit-standing relationship with customers from all over the world.

More choice and surprise, welcome to visit our website: http://www.kind-nike.com Welcome your inquiry! Here are most of the brand Products, like: All our products are in good quality and reasonable price and good after-sales service. We accept large & mini small quantity order mixed order and sample order. we will give best price to begin business with you. High quality, hot style and competitive price are the main features of our products.

Hope you can find your right one from us!!

Contact Person : xu zhongying

email : xu_zhongying@yahoo.com.cn

msn : xu_zhongying@hotmail.com

our telephone: 13514058570

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.