WTT: My stuff for some car audio related.

Participant count
  • Participant list

millimac247
10+ year member

Currently I have a Kenwood KVT-717DVD.

-The wires from the brain to the screen. are no longer 17ft so you might need a new ones for that if you want to place the brain in the trunk.

-Also have the ipod adapter.

0228091543.jpg

Thanks for any offers and I am also willing to sale if a trade can't be worked out. Pictures also available upon request just email me at travis.mckinney@ymail.com and I will send some from my blackberry.

Well I'm looking for someone who has a double din thats wants a single din first, but I also want to get my stereo redone and this is really the only leverage I have with trades since no one wants fosgate p3's or a planet audio amp. I'm looking for amps, 6.5 components, and subs that work in small spaces.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.