WTT lvl 4 xl 12's d1

peas247
10+ year member

Hookers on the Point
buffalo, ny
lookin to trade these subs...i know there just ugly as hell...i threw both dust caps off them @ the last show i was at. when that happened it took a lil of the paper off the cones too...so when i re guled the caps on i skim coated the cones with the expoy to stiffen them up just incase it happened again and it didnt. these subs are built with 5 stiff spiders dual 1s, direct leads and were ran on a cactus k9 daily and took it without a sweat. cosmeticly there ugly thats all. performance wise 10/10... there awesome sounden subs that get loud and sound good doin it. just had enough of the big power for now and am down grading power buy a lot and just dont have what i need to push these to there potential...im lookin for a nice 15 pref d2 that can take 3k daily, or 4 to 6 8's...or a nice double din hu...if any intrest let me know

thanks

rich

summer2010nikon001.jpg

summer2010nikon003.jpg

summer2010nikon002.jpg

vid of the car with them in it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ive got a 15" btl d2 would love to try these.I heard these were actually tearing your car apart
had them on a cactus k9....they soaked it up...beat the hell outta the car...just keep haven alt issues and i hit my limits with it...it sure was violent

no thanks on the btl...9,000 @ 1 ohm... only problems i had with the subs were suspension problems so i upped the spiders and there ready to go...ill keep m unless i get a deal i like...i love m cause they look like sh*t and people laugh at them...then they'd sit in the car and shut right up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

peas247

10+ year member
Hookers on the Point
peas247
buffalo, ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date