WTT feeler.. 18x7.5 RH C2 Evos on 225/40/18s

Participant count
  • Participant list

VTECnicalAccord
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
PA
Just curious as these have been sitting in my garage collecting dust. One wheel has a slight bend from a pothole but I did drive with it for the entire summer last year though I am not advocating anyone to do so. If mounted up front you can feel a slight pulsation during braking. Not so noticeable in the rear. Tires are worn with maybe 1/8th inch tread left before the tread indicators. Wheels are otherwise in pretty good shape with a couple curb rashes but still good looking rims. 4x144.3 and 5x114.3 bolt patterns (both on each wheel). If you could find a wheel to replace the one with the bend, or could get it repaired, you'd be in business. I'd have looked around but they wouldn't fit my new car so they've been sitting.

Anyone interested? Shipping would be costly obviously so a local pickup would be optimal but if we can agree on a shipping arrangement then I'm game for that as well. I know these don't have my name and such in the pictures but I didn't realize until after I restacked them and at that point I didn't feel like digging them out again.

Looking for any offers...cash...tools...audio...who knows. They're just of no use to me and taking up garage space. Tools related to car audio, wood working, mechanical tools, audio stuff...throw out offers. I want these gone and I'm willing to work on a deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

VTECnicalAccord

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
VTECnicalAccord
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date