CarAudio.com Veteran
Owensboro KY
Ok I have a kid on the way so I have to get ride of my big box

so I am looking to trade out my

dd9512g dual 2 ohm 12 with the carbon fiber dust cap

and

powerbass asa1500 d amp this amp is 1500watts rms at 1ohm

maby some batterys but not just yet

looking for sq sub maby 1 ten 1 twelve or maby 2 8's (must work in a small sealed box)

also for and amp maby

really like the arc audio amps

Are you willing to sell the DD sub? If so how much?

And for the amp you just looking for a mono amp? I have an Eclipse XA4000 that can be run mono, but I'm not sure if it's up to the quality of the Arc stuff. Never ran the Arc stuff so I dont know.

Are you willing to sell the DD sub? If so how much?
And for the amp you just looking for a mono amp? I have an Eclipse XA4000 that can be run mono, but I'm not sure if it's up to the quality of the Arc stuff. Never ran the Arc stuff so I dont know.
I will pm you but i will sell it i guess and i am looking for a 2 or maby a 4 ch

Trade: Two DD 1510's great for daily driver setup and they get loud if you feel the need to crank up the system. Don't need alot of space about 1.5cubes each is perfect. I'm sure you're familiar with the very popular 1508

IMG_0385.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.