SOLD WTS/WTT Rainbow Profi 2 Way Set BNIB Needs To Go!!!!

dinty01
10+ year member

160 deeeBeeeeess
PA
Alrighty I need to sell this 2 way set. This is just the 2 way set, not a 3 way set!! Most people know what the set will do, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or post it here. This set is BNIB along with everything that comes from Rainbow for installation.

I am open for trades just post it here or PM me.

I will do $450 shipped(as long as shipping wont be more than $20), thats the lowest I will do.

Here's some pics:

225495834.jpg

225495831.jpg

225495828.jpg

225495824.jpg

225495822.jpg

page 5 already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

page 5 already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
not to sound like civic si...

but, i could definitly take these off your hands in 4 1/2 weeks, after i take care of some bills and ****

I am interested in the Cal26 if no one else wants it. I doubt anyone wants just the midhowever.
yea I doubt Id ever sell just the mids, but if you can find someone my offer still stands

not to sound like civic si...
but, i could definitly take these off your hands in 4 1/2 weeks, after i take care of some bills and ****
ok thats cool, not too many ppl interested in them so I will just keep bumping the thread, and whats with civic? Does he tell ppl he wants an item then says he cant pay for a few weeks?

yea I doubt Id ever sell just the mids, but if you can find someone my offer still stands

ok thats cool, not too many ppl interested in them so I will just keep bumping the thread, and whats with civic? Does he tell ppl he wants an item then says he cant pay for a few weeks?
yea, he says ill have money in a month to a million different things

but in 4 1/2 weeks...i will for sure:) ,,so hopefully you still have these:up2somet:

Hard to sell on the forums these days....

Sometimes I feel like throwing my stuff away and calling it a loss.

Good luck and I cannot believe they aren't gone.

Hard to sell on the forums these days....
Sometimes I feel like throwing my stuff away and calling it a loss.

Good luck and I cannot believe they aren't gone.
Thats what Im sayin! I thought they would of been outta here by now at this price, I bet if I offered to sell them to anyone and they would pay shipping Id get lowballed on the shipping amount!!!! for cryin outloud, if I was keeping my truck Id think about doing an install for them but Im not so yea. . . I am thinking of getting a 2002-2003 maxima se, heard these will drop right in the front doors though . . . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif :naughty:

Omgz... Yeah, i see what they are now. Way above the head of concerned customer. Good luck with the sale though.
Hey thanks, yea they are a bit above the normal enthusiast but I thought they would be gone, theres enough ppl around here using this set . . . o well, thanks for the concern---Dinty

man i woudl OVe to hav these.. wish this was about a month later or so....

only thing I woudl have to trade for these would be a nakamichi CD-400.... but then again I wouldn't hav a good deck for them :p

man i woudl OVe to hav these.. wish this was about a month later or so....
only thing I woudl have to trade for these would be a nakamichi CD-400.... but then again I wouldn't hav a good deck for them :p
Hey, yea Im alright for a deck right now, plus you would need it for these speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif Nak's are nice head units, used to have one awhile back. But keep checkin the thread as they may still be here in a month or so, not too many people looking to buy them unfortunately, thanks---Dinty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.