wtb: what amp to buy

i cant really do that because i have a single cab s-10 and i cant get rid of it i need my passenger seaat and i have the 60 40 beanch so i went with the type s because there not to deep i had 1 sa 12 but it was to deep i was hugging the dash

i would rather buy new and since ive never bought off here before 1 i dont know what to do and 2 i dont trust to many people and also i want to stay in the 2k range i have stock elec but going to do big 3 when i get the amp have everything to do it just need to do it stock alt and batt i was running a alpine mpr 500 and it made my light dim so bad my light s would almost turn off

i would rather buy new and since ive never bought off here before 1 i dont know what to do and 2 i dont trust to many people and also i want to stay in the 2k range i have stock elec but going to do big 3 when i get the amp have everything to do it just need to do it stock alt and batt i was running a alpine mpr 500 and it made my light dim so bad my light s would almost turn off
very understandable

Exile 2400.1 2400rms only 16 inches long and audiocontrol 2xs line driver crossover 300 shipped
i have looked into exile before but there prices on there website are crazy. but for the record for everone i have phoenix gold 3rd octive eq a old skool us amp 425 on my mids and highs with the us amps crossover so i just need the amp

@mylows10 anything you could tell me would be great the truck was my gpas before he died and i dont really want to do a blow through. what do you have for amps that are in my price range and watt range?

@mylows10 anything you could tell me would be great the truck was my gpas before he died and i dont really want to do a blow through. what do you have for amps that are in my price range and watt range?
Mylows has an actual store so if your buying from he is very reputable if I am not mistaken there is a mini american bass that might work for you

I've bought from mylows10 PLENTY of times. He's a great seller just //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i have looked into exile before but there prices on there website are crazy. but for the record for everone i have phoenix gold 3rd octive eq a old skool us amp 425 on my mids and highs with the us amps crossover so i just need the amp
Well pm coming work out a deal for the amp is interested. It's a sick amp and looks great

if your keeping everything stock electrical wise ,then your options will be limited on your truck , the stock electrical cant handle much over 1000 rms with out a alt and battery upgrade .if you takes the stock battery out ,remove the battery tray ,then a group 31 will drop in there .also the alt can be replaced with a direct fit ,no mods with a 200 -250 amp ,takes about 20 minutes to do. run the wires n the pass side thru the firewall and under the seat .the vfl 4480 will be the amp you'll want ,very efficient and small in size.does you 60/40 split bench move up and down like mine did ,if so then theres what you need as far as sub , if the seat works this way ,then a single 10 or 12 behind the pass seat ,ported towards the drivers side would be perfect and if built right can get very loud

i would trust mylows because hes a vender im not new to the website but more of as a member ive came up with a small lits but its not what im limited to more of what comes to mind and imput would be nice so here it is

crescendo 2k

planet audio bb1900

everest soundlabs 1100

hifonics zeus

mb qurt

dd m1c

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.