WTB: two 12" ported sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list

barneythedino
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Looking for a ported box tuned in the 32 area, 4 cubes or anything close to that. Don't want prefab crap. Got an old box you need to get rid of? Here's your chance...

the re se's in my sig will be going in it.

post a price pictures info in the post along with a price shipped to 05641. I pay paypal.

Hello. I see that you need a ported enclosure for 2 12's. I custom build enclosures on a regular! I have an album of enclosures (240 pics or so) and have another 200 or so pics to put up from the past few months of enclosure. Prices are VERY cheap also. Nothing but pure quality is promised;) . Use plenty of #6 x 1.5" wood screws, plenty of caulk and wood glue, 3/4" mdf with options of a double baffle (1.5" face), options of high quality terminal cups or reg. terminal cups, 3 different carpeting options (black, charcoal and grey), and the enclosure will be custom designed for your subs and vehicle and to your preferences. We can make it run the width of the trunk, the height/depth, or whatever way you'd like it while still giving the sub(s) the amount of airspace they need. I will have the box done in 3-5 business days after I recieve payment. I ship 2 day ground shipping (dhl) and the enclosures are completely wrapped in 2 layers of plastic and corners covered with cardboard corner covers for maximum protection. I also offer customers the option of paying half now, then after I send build pics and pics of the finished product, they can pay the second half, then I'll ship the enclosure out.

EMAIL me at vitveet@hotmail.com for fastest response and we can move on this. Thanks and ttyl soon!

You've got PM also!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.