wtb Quality 600w-800w at 2 ohms. $150 ish budget

I have a rockford fosgate t8002 for $150.00. It does not look all that good (missing cover and a few scratches) but it works perfect. where are you in FL? I would rather not ship.

I'm in orlando, but i'm leaning towards something newer looking...its for a friends car who is eventually attempting to get show quality work done....so the amp needs to look decent.

shoot me a pic of the rf anyway.

It's not show quality. Put it this way, due to the size and looks I keep it under my false floor. The only reason I offered is because you are local and I would be able to buy a class d that is stable @ 1 ohm. Let me see if I can get some pics.

Got 2 Alpine MRP 450's....

Each is 400rms at 2 ohm....

Sell both for $150+Shipping....

P.M Me if your interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
My MTX is in pretty good shape, I don't have a great camera so these pictures don't show how nice it is. Worst thing is a bit of dust and a few scratches on the underside but that wouldn't be seen anyway. Here's a pic from about a month ago. If you're still interested I might be able to do $100 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.