WTB new system

rarmstrong
10+ year member

JERSEY
i just got a new car, Chrysler 300, and i am going to do a system in it with the help of my brother dvrmstrng.

we had somewhat of an idea of what we were looking for so here it is:

12" sub audioque hdc3

phoenix gold RSD65cs 6 3/4 components

1/0 gauge wiring kit

any kind of head unit

i was looking at the dls ultimate a5 amp 3 channel or any other 3 channel amp

any suggestions for box size with the 12" audioque hdc3

any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, im looking to spend anywhere up to around $1100

I have two pairs of American Bass SQ6.2C components for sale. Lightly used, in near-perfect condition. $130 shipped.

dsc04022s.jpg

i will have a custom jl w7 in about a week when it returns from david moore (teampsi)

I had aquired one for free since my friend needed a recone and jl charges rediculous amounts of money for them. i told him i would take it. Then talked to david. retooled for universal baskets (12 spokes etc..) going to have dual soft spiders for better sq, faster transients, higher power handling, it will have woven tinsel leads, poly cap over the cone just like jl and recent re's to give a clean dustcapless cone, reworked flatwound voicecoil, and it will have a silver 12 spoke basket. it is a 12" sub. i wanted to take what the w7 had to offer from its awesome motor design and technology and rework it further as a nice focused sq driver with nasty low end, low distortion, high excursion, capability. will basically be brand new fresh subwoofer from the man himself

lmk if interested

I also have a ReQ5 IF you wanted to have a really really nice factory intergration interface with preouts for up to 5 channels. or 2 way active front and sub or front / rears / sub. built in gains, crossovers, subsonics, it a very nice unit. costs anywhere between 130 - 150$ online through stores. it is new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.