• Participant list

SomeguyinPDX
10+ year member

GunHappy
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm In need of a few things:

2-Dist. Blocks that have 2-1/0 inputs and 1/0 and 4ga outputs

1-200amp circuit breaker or fuse holder that accepts 1/0 in and out

Post or PM me with whatcha got and what ya want for it.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Challenge_accepted.jpg

stinger has the plug in volt meter spg something anyways you can get it off ebay for 14.99 free ship under a different name brand(I guess the orig manufacturer) I cut mine up and put it in the dash but this will give you an idea of the size and color. If you want I will dig up the ad number.

SAM_0118.jpg

stinger has the plug in volt meter spg something anyways you can get it off ebay for 14.99 free ship under a different name brand(I guess the orig manufacturer) I cut mine up and put it in the dash but this will give you an idea of the size and color. If you want I will dig up the ad number.
SAM_0118.jpg
Man that's a clean looking install for your volt meter. I don't care if it's Stinger, the one you got is perfect! If it's not to much trouble please post or PM me the add # and I'll order mine right away.

iSimple HubvoltVM Car Digital Volt Meter USB Charger 12V Plug ................type this into the search bar only one result should come up and if you search

STINGER SGP12 DIGITAL VOLTAGE METER USB CHARGER 12 VOLT PLUG BATTERY MONITOR you will see they are the exact same thing.

iSimple HubvoltVM Car Digital Volt Meter USB Charger 12V Plug ................type this into the search bar only one result should come up and if you search STINGER SGP12 DIGITAL VOLTAGE METER USB CHARGER 12 VOLT PLUG BATTERY MONITOR you will see they are the exact same thing.
Thanks, Just ordered one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.