SOLD Wtb: Enclosure

might want to practice ur carpeting? ehh
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Nah not really...I promise yah it looks perfectly fine in person and the texture of carpet/camera flash makes it look that way. Let's ask the for the OP's opinion tomorrow:). Don't need to prove anything to you but if I must, I have 3k or more pics I can send to you....trust me I get PLENTY of practice:cool://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif!

Weren't you the one selling these batteries, http://rebirthauto.com/group31agmbattery2nd.aspx for 2x what you were getting them for??!? Not knocking yah from making your profit but please share links like that with people here on the forum....after all we're all family!!!

Thanks!

V.

I think he was talking about a different thread where you actually designed the enclosure, and then he flamed you for it being wrong.
not talkin about this thread....
im just going to stop here ,,,, just makes me look bad playing along childish with a 34yr old
This and this!

V.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Nah not really...I promise yah it looks perfectly fine in person and the texture of carpet/camera flash makes it look that way. Let's ask the for the OP's opinion tomorrow:). Don't need to prove anything to you but if I must, I have 3k or more pics I can send to you....trust me I get PLENTY of practice:cool://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif!Weren't you the one selling these batteries, http://rebirthauto.com/group31agmbattery2nd.aspx for 2x what you were getting them for??!? Not knocking yah from making your profit but please share links like that with people here on the forum....after all we're all family!!!

Thanks!

V.
Haha. Oh ****, plus he's advertising in his sig again for enclosures.

Business must be good mobes! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Nah not really...I promise yah it looks perfectly fine in person and the texture of carpet/camera flash makes it look that way. Let's ask the for the OP's opinion tomorrow:). Don't need to prove anything to you but if I must, I have 3k or more pics I can send to you....trust me I get PLENTY of practice:cool://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif!Weren't you the one selling these batteries, http://rebirthauto.com/group31agmbattery2nd.aspx for 2x what you were getting them for??!? Not knocking yah from making your profit but please share links like that with people here on the forum....after all we're all family!!!

Thanks!

V.
i have seen ur boxes and most do look good.. i take ur word on it that its the flash .. i was selling the dekas but not for 2x what i paid... and if i was who cares we **** sure are not family.... but if thats the case i hope u sold that enclosure for around 30 bucks since thats about what it cost to build

Haha. Oh ****, plus he's advertising in his sig again for enclosure.

Business must be good mobes! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
business has always been about the same.. i was asked to remove my advertisment about 6months ago and i did but i have seen 100's of people with advertisement so i put mine back up... simple as that

i have seen ur boxes and most do look good.. i take ur word on it that its the flash .. i was selling the dekas but not for 2x what i paid... and if i was who cares we **** sure are not family.... but if thats the case i hope u sold that enclosure for around 30 bucks since thats about what it cost to build
Oh ok, my bad if I thought it's was 2x the price.

I def. don't care how much you sold them for or I would've said something 2 months ago once you started selling them! I picked up a few myself. You're lucky you're in FL so you don't have to pay shipping as shipping SORTA kills the deal.

Thanks for your comments and I must say, you're a helluva box builder yourself;)

BTW, the family thing was a joke, lol!

V.

Oh ok, my bad if I thought it's was 2x the price.I def. don't care how much you sold them for or I would've said something 2 months ago once you started selling them! I picked up a few myself. You're lucky you're in FL so you don't have to pay shipping as shipping SORTA kills the deal.

Thanks for your comments and I must say, you're a helluva box builder yourself;)

BTW, the family thing was a joke, lol!

V.

lol .. those batts got around to ALOT of people on the forum in florida ... and they wouldnt tell me where they were getting them cause they didnt want anyone to know how much of a profit they were getting.. i know one guy on here was getting them for like 55 each

Too funny. I like how my intent was to come to the defense of V's work and now theyre chatting it up all chummy. That'll teach me to open my mouth for that purpose. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Too funny. I like how my intent was to come to the defense of V's work and now theyre chatting it up all chummy. That'll teach me to open my mouth for that purpose. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
maybe cause V doesnt have a penis in his mouth like you

Or maybe because he just has a better general attitude than you?
your the one that made the comment and started all this ..... as u can see V explained the issue and we all went with our day .. put u being the 34yr old hobbit that stays inside all day craving attention on ca.com had to open ur cocksucker and say something just to start a argument

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.