Wtb Eclipse Ti 12' foam surround

Participant count
  • Participant list

smiley2186
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Like the title say looking to buy a new foam surround for my 12' eclipse Ti that rip. i dont know why, It started to crack and the other day it rip right threw.. i search for shop in san diego to repair it but no one have the foam surround.. HELP ME OUT...

I also need to buy the glue.

Located in san diego ca 92105

Thanks smiley2186

Last edited by a moderator:
The foam surrounds on the Eclipse TI's were their achilles heel; it's the most common problem down the line for those subs. Unless the cone itself is messed up too, you should only need to replace the surround. Try contacting some of the sub builders on this forum or CACO: Resko1, SPLAudio, Ssackett, Zeuslicious, or TeamPSI.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.