used but look new

silver finish

2 each 0 awg in and 4 each 4 awg out

$10 shipped for both

plus 10 ft of 4 awg wire new $ 10

$ 20 shipped for 2 each distro and 10 ft 1 piece 4 awg

in Florida if you want it just shoot me a pm

and i will reply with info for money order
Go with this guy^^^^always has good equipment at wonderful prices and ships fast!

350zspl, still need that loom man! Email me!

To the OP, if you don't go with his equipment, lmk, as I'm in NC and have everything you need also. What part are you in?!?! I'm all over:crazy:!

V.

Go with this guy^^^^always has good equipment at wonderful prices and ships fast! 350zspl, still need that loom man! Email me!

To the OP, if you don't go with his equipment, lmk, as I'm in NC and have everything you need also. What part are you in?!?! I'm all over:crazy:!

V.
thank you sir

tylork is your ranger a 2.3L? If so i have a brand spankin new k and n fipk cold air intake system that i need to get rid of...will give you a way better price than you can find it anywhere...pm if you are interested..

i also have a kicker d block and plenty of 4 gauge for you that i would throw in for free if you bought the intake... lemme know

I have a 0 awg distro block (1 0awg in and 2 '0' awg out) and can send you some 0 awg if you need it and also can send you 2 '0' awg to '4' awg reducers?!?!! LMK if that'll work!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.