WTB DD 12" looking for 95z or 99z flavors

Wakeup
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
As stated, Looking for Digital Designs DD 95z or 99z 12" subwoofer....

Please post pictures, refs, and specs of sub.

Got cash, and a brand new 3rd gen iPod touch 8gb w/ warranty $50 Gift certificate to Itunes, and a clear case. If anyone is interested, I'll take pictures...but she is brand new, unopened. Won it at a conference, and just don't need it...have an iPhone and a Moto droid....and mp3 players up the yin yang....don't need another one.

Thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I beleive loudman and louisianacrx both have them and were looking to sell.
Spoke with both. Both whom have decided (at this time...) to keep theirs...(or perhaps not sell to me.......which is ok and I understand in either case!)

I've been speaking with both on and off for at least a week+...

And at the moment they are not interested in selling anymore....Unfortunately for me.

Anyway @Worstenemy,

tell me more about the warden? I know nothing about it.

Thanks!

Spoke with both. Both whom have decided (at this time...) to keep theirs...(or perhaps not sell to me.......which is ok and I understand in either case!)
I've been speaking with both on and off for at least a week+...

And at the moment they are not interested in selling anymore....Unfortunately for me.

Anyway @Worstenemy,

tell me more about the warden? I know nothing about it.

Thanks!
I wouldn't mind selling to you but since I bought a 2nd...I decided to keep mine for a while...I have some big plans in the near future....

I wouldn't mind selling to you but since I bought a 2nd...I decided to keep mine for a while...I have some big plans in the near future....
Hey no prob...sorry if I came across the wrong way. I should say that both of these guys were very helpful and explained a lot of info about the subs, and gave me info on voice coils and if my MM3000.1 amp was sufficient etc. Anyway no hard feelings here. I understand things change, installs change and finances change. So that can cause many things to happen. I hope that if you guys do decide to sell (SOON), that I am still a thought!

Thanks!

The warden is the Neo subwoofer that Incriminator Audio has, suppose to be somewhat like the Zs...
"somewhat"? hehe...what's that mean? that's like saying, well that honda civic is somewhat like that porche...it has 4 wheels... and is the same color hehe.

But like how does it compare? what's the benefits of going w/ the warden opposed to a DD? And vice versa.

Hey man I love my ddz motors!! I have seen the warden in action and all I can say is ****!!! Nick did a hella job making a strong woofer for the price!! I have not been able to compare the my 99z12 vs a warden 12! But I am willing to sell my 95z motors, and I understand if you want to make sure you understand what you are getting. It has nothing to do with Wakeup or the time he is taking to make a decision. I just want to make sure I know that I wont regret selling them.

Hey man I love my ddz motors!! I have seen the warden in action and all I can say is ****!!! Nick did a hella job making a strong woofer for the price!! I have not been able to compare the my 99z12 vs a warden 12! But I am willing to sell my 95z motors, and I understand if you want to make sure you understand what you are getting. It has nothing to do with Wakeup or the time he is taking to make a decision. I just want to make sure I know that I wont regret selling them.
roger that sir! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hard to sell your babies! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I totally understand!

That thread with the Warden T/S specs is an excellent thread. The Warden is an amazing sub. I ran the 12" JAcob tested and im running the 21" he is building me.

ALSO, ANYONE WITH A DD NEO SUB THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO LET JACOB PULL T/S SPECS FROM IT, PLEASE PM ME.

I want to get these specs to compare to the Warden to help potential buyers decide which way to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.