Wtb: Custom 12 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heel4lyfe
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
home
Well its time to buy new subs and since i cant decide on which subs i want to get i figure it would be best to have 2 custom subs built. Here are my only requirements:

Must be 12's

must be d2' or d1 coils

must be able to handle around 800watts each

ill pay almost top dollar for the subs (price range around 550-600) for both subs

the rest of the stuff i could care less about. The cones could be pink and purple for all i care. As long as they can take an aq2200 im good 2 go

offer up

Easy PM splaudio and he will get you on your way. He can build you whatever you want and you want have to mess with someones used sub that they may or may not have abused the heck out of.

DSC07351.jpg

DSC07333.jpg

Got one built up now 325 + ship, can build another to match for 350+ ship, or can put a fresh recone on the built up one 350+

Also planning to do up a pair of older Kove Armageddon motors, could do them as 12's for 150 ea + ship.

DSC07351.jpg
DSC07333.jpg

Got one built up now 325 + ship, can build another to match for 350+ ship, or can put a fresh recone on the built up one 350+

Also planning to do up a pair of older Kove Armageddon motors, could do them as 12's for 150 ea + ship.
those are some of the biggest subs ive seen in a while. id have to look into the kove motors dont know what they look like. u got me intrested a little pricey but ****

those are some of the biggest subs ive seen in a while. id have to look into the kove motors dont know what they look like. u got me intrested a little pricey but ****
pm me your email and I can send you pics of what the Kove motors would look like with that style 12" basket (Treo basket) on it. Can possibly go a little lower on them if you're interested. would consider trade also. Coils I have are dual 2 ohm flat wound precision econowind (used by a well known forum boner company). I also have some dual 1.4 ohm coils coming (also precision econowind) and some dual .37 ohm coils if you need some really stupid low impedence.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.