Wtb cheap monoblock

powering a 10 inch sub maybe a pair, 250 watts per so 250 at 4 or 500 at 2 will be fine. No vvme junk. looking for some older stuff people have hanging around

Not necessarily under 100, but for 110 you could get a Boston GT2125 which is stable bridged down to 2 ohms, netting you 600W of power. Don't remember the bridged spec at 4 for certain, but I think it was around 400. Just check Sonic Electronix to confirm and it would be new.

ive seen many rockford alpine mtx in this price range , old is perfectly fine with me. just gonna power a sub or a pair on my boat.

*you're. You and I obviously have different opinions of what "decent" is. Best of luck op //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yea i guess so. i have always considered alpine, polk audio, memphis etc etc etc to be "decent".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.