WTB: 2 Cheap mild quality 10's

IrTehL33T@DBeez
10+ year member

LACA
Just looking for a pair of midrange quality. There was a pair of JL's in my car when I bought it and one of them blew, I know nothing about them so I can't really replace with the same ones, plus they're very old. So, I'm just looking for an inexpensive pair, not bottom of the line but nothing way up there either. They are being powered by a Rockford Fosgate amp which puts out a whole lot of nothing, it Might be 300W.

Keep in mind the only reason I even have sounds in this car is because it was there when I bought the car and I kind of got used to having a little bit of bass so I'm going to keep a moderate amount of bump.

Ebay might be my friend on this one but if anyone has some ok subs sitting around I'll take them off your hands.

Let me know.

I have some older infinity kappa 10's that work well, but look a little rough. They would look nearly perfect with grills. I would sell for $60 + shipping. I can get you pics later if you are interested. Let me know by pm.

i ahve a twelve inch jbl sub that take 150 watts rms. i dont know the exact model number becaue i got the sub for free when i bought a box off a freind. im not even sure if it works ill check tommorow well actually later on today cause its 5 in the mornig. but if it works ill sell it to you for 15 plus shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.