WTB: 15" IDQv2 D4

Someones gotta have a used one that they want to sell! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Oh.. and James, you were right. The 10 is not loud enough for me lol. I finally had some time to tune my car and I need more lows....

My friend has a brand new in box never powered buy he wants $150. Lemme me know if interested cause I have pics on my cell. Thanks

I got one...let me dig it out of storage for pics and we can discus price and what not then.
Sounds good, let me know.. Shoot me a PM.

My friend has a brand new in box never powered buy he wants $150. Lemme me know if interested cause I have pics on my cell. Thanks
Do you have any refs at all? If not, do you mind shipping first? I have tons of ref's in my sig...

I was going to go get it today, but it is a nasty *** rainy day. So it will have to wait until fri(tomorrow being turkey day and all)...and I'm sorta feeling lazy today haha

i dont mind shipping first but wanna make sure your truly interested because he lives like hour away from me i would have to pick up to ship..it would be $150 plus shipping here from Sacramento..

I have to see pictures guys!! I'm extremely OCD about this kind of stuff.. I would like to see pics before committing to anything.

sorry he said he doesnt trust online transaction unless he gets the money first..but here is the pics i got from him..

11051009189501.jpg

11051009589501.jpg

id.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.