wtb 12in sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
looking to buy a quad 12s box that will fit inside a 05 cobalt, atrend has one, two firing up, two firing front, that would work, but freight charges would kill me, prefer local pick up or if seller pays shipping... must be atleast 3/4 mdf... local box builders contact via pm, michigan... new builds price open, used boxes under a $100...

if you're gonna go sealed and not really care about getting the most out of your system as you can, go pre-fab man. You seem to already be heavily leaning that way no matter what you're suggested.

and honestly if you're ever going to buy a pre-fab, sealed is the old time it's probably not too big of a deal.

You get what you pay for.

it dont have look good, dont need no carpet or none of that, just fit and work good!
I'd def hit pro-rabbit up on that 175 to your door on sealed then. not a bad deal at all, and should be much better quality than a pre-fab.

if you're gonna go sealed and not really care about getting the most out of your system as you can, go pre-fab man. You seem to already be heavily leaning that way no matter what you're suggested.
and honestly if you're ever going to buy a pre-fab, sealed is the old time it's probably not too big of a deal.

You get what you pay for.
id love to go ported, 05 cobalt no room, 4 subs because they aren't the best and im trying to get the most out of them, i understand completely and when i get better subs i'll get a better box made, don't want to spend too much on this system as its temp. until i can save for what i really want but with my current situation could be 6mths to a year.... i guess i was just hope'n someone had one laying around or would build one cheap, exspecially if i supplied materials...

id love to go ported, 05 cobalt no room, 4 subs because they aren't the best and im trying to get the most out of them, i understand completely and when i get better subs i'll get a better box made, don't want to spend too much on this system as its temp. until i can save for what i really want but with my current situation could be 6mths to a year.... i guess i was just hope'n someone had one laying around or would build one cheap, exspecially if i supplied materials...
yeah man I hear ya there for sure, jsut tryna make the best of what you have/can easily get. I would honestly probably just run two of those kenwoods (unless you already have all 4) in a nice ported box, but then you run into the needing a box for cheap ordeal. if you were closer to me i'd throw ya together a box for cost of wood. See if you can't find someone close to you that would be down to hang out and build a box one wknd. if you're not going to make it look pretty or carpet it or anything it shouldn't be too hard to knock out a rectangle, especially if you go sealed being there wouldn't be any ports to worry about or build into it.

exactly and i do already got all 4, i got 2 in there now on a back up amp, my amp should be here soon, just trying to throw it all in...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.