Would you pay $100 for this?

SubbinNCali
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
29345510007_medium.jpg

29345510006_medium.jpg

29345510008_medium.jpg

Fully carpeted, bended and painted port, dual terminals, front double baffle, 45's in all corners.

Seems like a good deal assuming its a well built enclosure.
Of course it's well built. I built it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Those pictures don't do that enclosure any justice. I think I need to post better pics. How do you like the enclosure Tavian?

Tuan

Of course it's well built. I built it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Those pictures don't do that enclosure any justice. I think I need to post better pics. How do you like the enclosure Tavian?

Tuan
BB Storm camera FTL!

Well my ears finally stopped ringing after the testing session yesterday, so I was able to listen to it more today. Trying different subs with it as well enabled me to form the opinion that it's a great sounding, beautifully constructed, versatile enclosure with a great deal of output, suitable for many if not most subs out there. Pulling it out of my trunk for testing was easy due to the lip on the sides.

BB Storm camera FTL!
Well my ears finally stopped ringing after the testing session yesterday, so I was able to listen to it more today. Trying different subs with it as well enabled me to form the opinion that it's a great sounding, beautifully constructed, versatile enclosure with a great deal of output, suitable for many if not most subs out there. Pulling it out of my trunk for testing was easy due to the lip on the sides.
I'm still amazed how musically the pioneer sounded along with the very nice output it had!!

I'm still amazed how musically the pioneer sounded along with the very nice output it had!!
The pioneer was pretty musical. The Team PSI reconed sub wasn't as musical but got down loud. There's not much we can expect from a HC motor though.

I had a headache most of last night. My ears were ringing for a while too.

Tuan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SubbinNCali

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SubbinNCali
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date