Southeast Region would i have a chance at SBN 2009

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
well i hope to be at that event next month and i got a TL so ill let do you some practice bass race runs
ok cool. ive only done 149.9 runs, so i max out everytime to see if i can get that high lol.. so not much practice needed. (unless i do 139.9:D)

yeah i would do 139.9 ive only do 149.9 once i think, i did a 145.5 and the other guy did like a 142 or somthin. its alot more fun trying to get a perfect score

ok im gunna go this weekend i want to see waht i hit really badly now haha its gotta b atlesat 120 is my guess *fingers crossed*

have u ever seen sum 1 do good with a single type r 12" b4?

if so how much was the amp pushing to it?

ok im gunna go this weekend i want to see waht i hit really badly now haha its gotta b atlesat 120 is my guess *fingers crossed*
have u ever seen sum 1 do good with a single type r 12" b4?

if so how much was the amp pushing to it?
dam i didnt realize you were so close. i live in Mt Dora, about 15 minutes up 441 from you. My buddy has a Dual 4 Type R he's wanting to sell. and i have a box that would work perfect for 2 12"s, 5 cubes at 30hz. he had 2 12" R's in it on a SPL 5500D.

waht kind of DBz was he pushing with the 2?

the only thing i might do is up my current sealed box to a 3cube ported tuned to 33 hz but thats for later on.....

right now 1.25'^3 sealed will do.... im probly not adding a 2nd sub for a while maybe if i need it later this summer.....

waht kind of DBz was he pushing with the 2? the only thing i might do is up my current sealed box to a 3cube ported tuned to 33 hz but thats for later on.....

right now 1.25'^3 sealed will do.... im probly not adding a 2nd sub for a while maybe if i need it later this summer.....
we never metered it, but by ear in a trunk car i would assume around 143. the amp was overrated, probably only putting out 1500w. i have a vid somewhere, let me look

There are lots of shows in Florida between now and SBN. Try to hit a few and get you feet wet. Then, you will know where you stand before you put down the big money at SBN.

im going to one in bunnell this weekend 1/24 imma get a reading then maybe enter some comps idk im hoping i can atleast do the 120-129....

fyi of the 1700 songs on my ipod throw it up chopped and screwed is by far the best bass song it freakin quakes and haha my brother tried it on his system a while back had 4 12"s blew 2 of em lol but ya its the best song ive heard in my car and from any system so far....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.