Would anyone buy these?

pitbull12888

Banned
waxhaw,NC
Would anyone on here buy some Q Power Tweeters? There 300 watts and i think they sound very nice. We have 4 in my friends car and i bought 2 today for moms jeep. There really clear and loud. I can get a good deal on them so i figured i would ask If anyone would be interested and how much yall would pay?

Package says:

build-in crossover

Micro dome inside

Perfect sound together with your woofers

No magnetic field

More sound but less energy consumption(only 2.8 volts)

You can feel 101 DB of pure sound

Frequency repsone 5k-20k HZ

sensitivity - 101 db

4 ohm

80 watts rms , 300 peak

they come brand new with all mounting hardware and screws. chrome in color.

What yall think?

thanks,

mike

We just have ours hooked up to the cd player with the speaks.. they work good like that. Havent blown any. And i dont know about the price, thats why i was askin lol

Someday, someone will have to explain to me the fetish with really, really harsh and annoying treble...
I hate harsh & bright tweeters as well. On another forum some ghetto clown is putting 30 tweeters in his car. i explained it will be to0 harsh, but he's to caught up in appearances in being loud for everyone to hear him.

I hate harsh & bright tweeters as well. On another forum some ghetto clown is putting 30 tweeters in his car. i explained it will be to0 harsh, but he's to caught up in appearances in being loud for everyone to hear him.
ooh- link to thread, that would be interesting... sounds like some of the idiots on here with their 50 pro-audio units in each door.... and that one retard kid on ROE with speakers in his grille //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.