SOLD Would anyone be interested in... some CHEAP TC-9s??? I mean REAL CHEAP!!!!

teamquakecelica
10+ year member

Vanilla Gorilla
ohio
PICSARE UP AND ON THE 2nd PAGE!!!!!

T#'s are on page 7!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this is allowed here lmk if its not and I'll delete it...

There's a guy by be with a warehouse... he's got a bunch of 12's and 15's

tc-9 motor..

dual 2ohm

no descernable brand...blank dust caps

he will give them to me for

$115ea!!

So you guys can have them for $115+shp on each(add 3% for Paypal.. i'm making 0 on these!) (if you wanna donate an xtra dollar or 2 for my time... that would be cool:D ) He needs to get rid of them and thats a good price for TC-9's and I only want 2 for me.. but he's got like 12 more...

lmk... I'll have pics later today

Ryan

The department of redundancy department hereby objects to said usage of two words of identical definition to describe one idea that both of the phrases describe which is the same.
The reason why I said full of BS and Lying was, 1) Full of BS in regards to the whole situation, not having these subs, OR 2) Lying about his prices.....

Maybe next time i'll break it down further for you..... mmmkkkay?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

/rant

BUMP since i was offtopic, and for great subs!

Do you think that the dude would give you a discount if you are buying this many? Where did he get them all?
He said they are over stock motors... I'm not exactly sure where they came from and none of my business... lol:up2somet:

More pics of the ones I just picked up....

TC915.jpg

tc9152.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.