Woofer Help

Which wooferes woudl you recommend that are around the 600-900RMS range?
soundqubed, american bass, fi, ssa, and others makes subs within your price range and requirements

you can find sa-12s in the yardsale for a reasonable price but they go quick

skar subs and amps are supposedly good if you get them at the right price, but the owner is known for bad business, scammed tons of people back in the day. google skar audio kevin you'll see

soundqubed, american bass, fi, ssa, and others makes subs within your price range and requirements
you can find sa-12s in the yardsale for a reasonable price but they go quick

skar subs and amps are supposedly good if you get them at the right price, but the owner is known for bad business, scammed tons of people back in the day. google skar audio kevin you'll see
Well I will be buying the brand new which whatever subs I go with. I threw the Skar in there because the VXX and the DDX are in the power range. I guess Ill ask you this Out of the Skar audio VVX and DDX, DC Lv3, W6, and the SA12. which do you think will hit the hardest personally?

[quote name='AcuraTL']Well I will be buying the brand new which whatever subs I go with. I threw the Skar in there because the VXX and the DDX are in the power range. I guess Ill ask you this Out of the Skar audio VVX and DDX, DC Lv3, W6, and the SA12. which do you think will hit the hardest personally?[/QUOTE]

havent run those particular subs, my opinion is based on what ive been told by people who ran those specific brands. i have experience with the soundqubed hds series as being loud, but thats it. @Jeffdachef @hispls @CSCStang might be people who are familiar

[quote name='mitchell0715']havent run those particular subs, my opinion is based on what ive been told by people who ran those specific brands. i have experience with the soundqubed hds series as being loud, but thats it. @Jeffdachef @hispls @CSCStang might be people who are familiar[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mess with lower than HDC3 series in soundqubed. Really I would encourage anybody to pony up to the next tier of woofer from any of those listed since you get a lot for your money in that next step up.... .that said, of the lot I think the Sundown SA series or DD 35XX series are about as good as you can get before you step into the better 3" coil drivers. Very entry level 3" coil drivers IMO should be avoided, the coils are usually really wimpy.

OH, and for a 2.5" coil worth considering in that tier the Fu seems popular. A couple legit guys around here give them good reviews.

I wouldn't mess with lower than HDC3 series in soundqubed. Really I would encourage anybody to pony up to the next tier of woofer from any of those listed since you get a lot for your money in that next step up.... .that said, of the lot I think the Sundown SA series or DD 35XX series are about as good as you can get before you step into the better 3" coil drivers. Very entry level 3" coil drivers IMO should be avoided, the coils are usually really wimpy.
OH, and for a 2.5" coil worth considering in that tier the Fu seems popular. A couple legit guys around here give them good reviews.
3500 is a big 3 inch

I didnt have Digital Designs 35xx on the list you must of misread it. I had Skar DDX

I didnt have Digital Designs 35xx on the list you must of misread it. I had Skar DDX
I didn't misread, I just added it as being the benchmark of that tier of woofer which we are discussing..... that being the step down from the next tier which I'd consider the likes of DD 95, DC XL, Sundown X, HDC3, X-con, IA DP, etc. I don't know a thing about the Skar product. A couple guys I respect in the industry say good things about them, but there was a big shistorm here a few years back about a couple shady things Kevin did, and I haven't seen anything of theirs in action to really have my own point of reference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.