Wiring kit on ebay need help now!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

BadAndy44
10+ year member

New york
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&item=220030623173&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I just bought that kit and went to the buy now to do my paypal and it says I need to put in credit card number. Problem is I dont have credit card or debit card cause I just use my checking account. Now it says we can do it straight to his paypal account? Does anyone know if I should do this and do you think he will send it out next day. Need some advice so I can figure out what to do.

Play around with your Paypal account. It's in there. I'm pretty sure you can just type in your bank account number, and they'll just pull money out from there.

Don't be sending your credit card number all over the internet dude. Sign up for PayPal with your credit card through the paypal site, google it. Then pay with PayPal. Protect yourself & your card...

Problem with echecks in paypal is that they take 3-4 days atleast to clear. It is not instant from your checking/savings account to our Paypal account. Paypay verifies the funds are in your account, pulls them to a holding account (with millions of other dollars) waits to make sure the funds do enter that account and then on to ours.

So because of that we must wait till it clears, that is one reason we dont allow echecks through ebay - you managed to get around ebay and paypal filter on that. Had you ha the funds already in your paypal account (not in your bank) you can use that as a source of funding your purchase as well as credit cards (which you do not have)

Problem with echecks in paypal is that they take 3-4 days atleast to clear. It is not instant from your checking/savings account to our Paypal account. Paypay verifies the funds are in your account, pulls them to a holding account (with millions of other dollars) waits to make sure the funds do enter that account and then on to ours.
So because of that we must wait till it clears, that is one reason we dont allow echecks through ebay - you managed to get around ebay and paypal filter on that. Had you ha the funds already in your paypal account (not in your bank) you can use that as a source of funding your purchase as well as credit cards (which you do not have)
Ok Just wondering if you got my paypal payment? It wont clear Till oct 2nd.

Actually since I did that is there anyone possible to stop the transaction and just not get it???? I really want the kit but I cant wait that long. Just give me update please it would help me alot.

The Paypal echeck notice was received

We can not cancel an echeck, you might have that option on your end or maybe by calling paypal.

The Paypal echeck notice was received
We can not cancel an echeck, you might have that option on your end or maybe by calling paypal.
Well I still want it so I will just wait for it. I have the money its just I dont like the fact of the thing clearing. Well I will just wait for it anyways. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.