Will buy or trade for quality components or possibly a sub

Alex81
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Looking for a set of quality component speakers. DLS U6I is my preference at the moment.6.5, 5x7, and 6x8 will fit

in my car. Another size may but not sure. 01 Mustang GT

Purchased a PS3 and Best buy sent me 2 of them. Being raised nit to steal I tried to take it back and inform them

of their error. They acted like I stole it and before I could take it to another location they charged my credit card

for their mistake. Trying to do the right thing burned me so I have an unopened PS3 slim I need to get rid of and would like to trade. Aside from the gaming it has a blu ray player which is why I bought it. It converts any DVD to 1080 using what it calls upstreaming. So any disc you put in is converted to blu ray quality.

Let me know if you are interested, or have a nice set you would like to sell

Regards,

Alex

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of cdt hd61a. Only comes with one mid though as I forgot to set hpf one day and one went up in smoke. Everything looks like it just came out the box though. LMK if interested, you can get a replacement mid from @mylows10 ;

Rebel, let me look into it.

Drag, the reason they made the error is because I was moving at the time. They sent one to each address. By the time my ex got back in town and decided to tell me I was too late for the window on returns. Some women......

Rebel, let me look into it.
Drag, the reason they made the error is because I was moving at the time. They sent one to each address. By the time my ex got back in town and decided to tell me I was too late for the window on returns. Some women......
price shipped?

man , i dont agree with best buy screwing up and then charging you twice call the credit card and tell them it was an unauthorized transaction and let them sort it out . as for the trade i have something but your value on the ps3 is more than its currently selloing for @ the store ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Alex81

10+ year member
Alex81
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from