Why L7's + rear speakers arent good. (pics)

bloodhound50
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MA
100_0385.jpg

+

maxima006-1.jpg

=

100_0386.jpg

i wouldnt be able to hear the rear fill waste to me. yeah who need rear fill
i guess he mean the round copy of the L7s
i got one of my rear seats folded down , and the other has random things on it. and i cant remember a time when ive had anyone sit in my rear seats...

Yea I meant CVX but anyways I only have front stage mbquart comps those were in and i never removed til i started hearing the tweeters griding the cone...I even fold down the middle seat for better airflow.

Yea I meant CVX but anyways I only have front stage mbquart comps those were in and i never removed til i started hearing the tweeters griding the cone...I even fold down the middle seat for better airflow.
Howd you put L7, instead of CVX?

Wouldnt you realize it when you had to stop to put ..........a NUMBER in the word?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.