Who loud using 4 12's ? pic and vids PLEASE

I had 4) 12" T3 Audio TSS v2s.

Powered by a Hifonics Maxximus XXV.

153.5 db at 42hz,

152.6 dB at 36hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WjrNuKtZ6U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bkJMefyG8

IMG_1049-1.jpg

I'm not running the power most of these other guys are but my current four 12s setup does alright. Best burp so far is a 150 flat legal (sealed, mic on the windshield). Box is tuned to 36hz & plays solid down to 28hz. Four Sundown sa-12s powered by a single Sundown saz-3500d.

Playing V.I.C. - Get Silly

One of these days when I'm not too busy I'm gonna try a pair of saz-2000s on them to see how they handle a little more power. Also gonna eventually try four NightShade 12s in there off a pair of saz-3500s.

I'm not running the power most of these other guys are but my current four 12s setup does alright. Best burp so far is a 150 flat legal (sealed, mic on the windshield). Box is tuned to 36hz & plays solid down to 28hz. Four Sundown sa-12s powered by a single Sundown saz-3500d.
Playing V.I.C. - Get Silly

**** derrick i been in ga for a while. coming back home to SC! when i get there im gonna give you a call i def want to get another demo from you!!!

and wow you guys are loud as hell using 4 12's i were only expecting maybe 3 people who were loud using 4 12's boy was i wrong!

I had 4) 12" T3 Audio TSS v2s.Powered by a Hifonics Maxximus XXV.

153.5 db at 42hz,

152.6 dB at 36hz

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the best looking installs ive ever seen. it seems you get louder and louder everytime i talk to you. do you have any pictures of the buildup? that box is sick!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.