Which setup will have the most output

They said that the Type R is just as good as a SX in the Official Type R thread. Some say it beat the SX on the meter. So does that make it automatically better than a SE? Is any of it true?

for output 4 15's will do the job! both the type r and the sx will do sufficiently im sure now the decision is which sub.... the type r is cheaper i do beleive but the sx sure looks nice

I've had the SE's before. I just need to know if the R is just as mean. It is hard to explain, but the SE had a real hard bump to it. The SE had bigger balls than I expected. So I'm hoping there's some truth to that thread, which would make the R a little better than the SE? I'm torn because someone on here said they had both, and they liked the SE's better.

i got a buddy that also has an expedition with two type x 12"s running off of two viper 1000 watt amps with the caps and dual batteries and big 3 and piss out his ass......my sx 12"s are noticably deeper than his typr x's are and we got the same box 4.5^3 @33 Hz, only my amp is a zx 2500 and i don't have two batteries or caps. why are people saying that typr r's are equal to or better than sx's?? makes no sence

im curious what your using for power as far as an amp goes, and what your doing for electrical to back up all those watts
2 - MTX 81001

I'll be looking into getting a 300 amp alt and 2 extra batteries in the back.

i got a buddy that also has an expedition with two type x 12"s running off of two viper 1000 watt amps with the caps and dual batteries and big 3 and piss out his ass......my sx 12"s are noticably deeper than his typr x's are and we got the same box 4.5^3 @33 Hz, only my amp is a zx 2500 and i don't have two batteries or caps. why are people saying that typr r's are equal to or better than sx's?? makes no sence
I concur. The Alpine Type R's can barely be compared to the SE's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif The R's are nice, but if anyone has used both subs before, they surely would know the SE's are better in every way.

unless im mistaken,they are louder. off the same power, they are as loud as the old hdcs. they get loud off less than 1 k a piece easily. they sound very good too. 4 of the 15's off that power would be at a 50 most deff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.