Which product is the right product

I recently noticed how many cold air intakes and exhaust kits you can get off ebay, but a lot of them do not have a name brand. Are these products comparable or as good as the name brand parts, or should a person simply stick to the brands they trust?
they're good, just don't use the filter they give you. buy a K&N filter and you're set //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. They just won't be legal..no carb sticker

I would get a cold air intake but I wouldnt buy a no name exhaust kit, there wouldnt be anyway to hear what it sounds like on your car. Could sound badass, or like a fart can..

Intake = overrated; If you're after your first mod and actually want it to make a difference, either get chipped [GIAC] or grab an exhaust.

EuroTuner did some Intake Comparisons; And when it came down to it, for my application anyway, the top performing intake's improvement over the stock airbox was pretty much -

worthless. : )

Just get a new filter.

this is a car audio forum not a car perfomance...there is a forum for everything go find one about your car...and post about performance there by the way what kinda car do you have

this is a car audio forum not a car perfomance...there is a forum for everything go find one about your car...and post about performance there by the way what kinda car do you have
Look up..."Car Performance and Forced Induction *NEW*" This is a subforum in this forum

And remember that doesn't apply at all here. Most of the "cold air intakes" could be done with some dryer vent hose and a decent cone filter.
how doesn't that apply, that sang applies to everything. yeah dryer vent hose and a decent cone filter-great idea, try it and let us know what happens. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif

the reason you pay a lot for intake is fit and looks, it's that simple. as for exhaust, you pay a lot for sound and fitment, of course more importantly sound. cheap exhausts sound crappy, that's my experience. cheap intakes work fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.