Which CDT components?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crpediem2

It seems like there are dozens of 6.5" component sets from cdt on woofersetc. I have narrowerd it down to 2 sets:

CL-61A-25 PRO - CDT Audio Classic 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers

- I have read the tweeter is very good with this set. How is the midbass?

Or

CL-62 PRO - CDT Audio 6.5" Classic Component System Set

-How does the tweeter compare to the tw-25? The woofer looks beefier, might i get a better mid/lows with it? I like the fact that you get the coax speakers with this set.

Or does anyone have another suggestion? My budget is:$180 max for comps or $250 for front+back. Thanks!!

Neither because CDT *****!

As for the TW-25 tweeters... I liked my TW-25 tweeters so much that I left them in the vehicle that I just sold!

Thanks for the suggestion!! At first I was like what is Hat!? But after doing some research, I think they are going to be my best option. I called th company and spoke with Scott. Very knowledgeable guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.