Where u buy from, and favorite brands?

i get them alot cheaper than too lolz i pay 1.50 -3.00 for harnesses and 4-7 each for dash kits i am a metra distributor lolz
and walmart scoche dash kits are fking horrible 1/2 the time they dont fit right
if your retarded. ive never had a problem with any GM kits

ficaraudio.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I have an SSD and I love it. JL is good but expensive, Kicker is pretty good as well.
I bought my head unit from sonicelectronix, great site imo. Crutchfield seems over priced
i have ran across that site a couple times, but their smallest mounting depth is 6" so i cant use any of it.

i have bought my past items from sonicelectronix cuz their cheap, fast, and i have not been ripped off or anything. i dont know how anyone affords crutchfield, or would be stupid enough to do it.

i have installed probably 20-30k decks in my career sometimes they are not bad but 90% of the time they are warped all to hell. if they were so fking great for the low cost every shop in the country would use em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have installed probably 20-30k decks in my career sometimes they are not bad but 90% of the time they are warped all to hell. if they were so fking great for the low cost every shop in the country would use em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well you could say that about every brand, about anything

The Metra kits are noticeably higher quality once you've worked with both. I have a scoche kit in my car because I installed it before I knew anything about audio and see no reason to swap it out right now, but I carry Metra and their kits are cleaner and easier to work with.

umm do your really need to go with a shallow mount?
if its a 10 it will probably have to be shallow to fit. below 5" mounting depth and no more than .4 cubic foot box.

which is why i was looking at 8s so i could get the full effect and real sound of 8s, not a shallow thin 10

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cruzer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Cruzer
smyrna, tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date