where to put batteries?

terra
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Yes
i have a 2000 explorer. my box takes up the entire cargo area. i need to put 2 batteries somewhere in the car..any suggestions. theyre too tall to put under the back seats and too wide to put next to the box. im out of ideas here.....?

unfortunatly i do not believe they are non spillable...any other ideas? maybe inside the box?

because i cant put it anywehre else..and my box is plenty big enough to fit it. ive never messed with batteries so this is new to me. help me

Sounds like you need a smaller box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

or... if you can raise the box up and build a little "battery cave" under the box!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.