Whats The Difference Between Jl Audio 10w3-d2 And Jl Audio 10w3v2-d2?????????????????

i thought JL relased the W3V2 in 04. i seam to recall the sales men trying to sell me 2 10W3V2 to replace my Type R when it blow well over a year ago

i thought JL relased the W3V2 in 04. i seam to recall the sales men trying to sell me 2 10W3V2 to replace my Type R when it blow well over a year ago
Maybe... Idk what year it was.

o... so its just a newer model? is there any difference in sound?
Yep, newer model. Sound quality is slightly improved IMO. Looks sexier.

the difference between the 10w3v1's and the v2's..the v2's have a higher power handling and the t/s parameters are slightly different

underatted sub in my book

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.