whats sony's game plan?

Something seems really mindless about this thread since I last posted.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

When I was on the sales floor many moons ago, it was a bit tougher to sell quality Sony product. The majority were simply looking at price, despite the fact that side by side Sony clearly out-shined the other brand in every way. Those few who kept an open mind and listened as I explained the subtle differences to them, walked off with Sony knowing they got what they paid that little extra for.

The whole gaming phenomena sounds like the same thing. Folks go into the store to buy a game console. They see Xbox which plays games, then look at a PS3 which plays games, and does this and this and that - all for a few bucks more. Many see price as the number one factor. Others may look at the value-add stuff and decide it is worth the extra expense.

I don't own either units, but with my luck I would have bought an Xbox and would have had to ship it off because it croaked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Time to fire up that Telstar Ranger and play some pong!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.