What the hell makes this Type E so loud

i just got a e-type to put behind the seat of my F-150 and i have to say it bangs pretty good. I've been in the game for a long time and ive heard alot of high end systems and the e-type's are really good. I really wanted to go with a RF P3 but it wouldnt fit in the box. But basically if you put the power to it the E-type's will definetly do work. I have a 9103D kenwood on mine. Maybe a little overkill but id rather have to much power than not enough..lol:D

I have a type E that Im using cause my stuff got jacked and Ive had it for almost 2 years and beat the hell out of it with 400 rms and when it was ported it surprised the hell out of me. I made a thread about it before and everybody said i didnt know what loud is but I'd say going to 2 db drag world finals and sbn this past year ive heard some of the best.

Having a 2 dr explorer helps too though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wanna here something real messed up 2 of the 10 " walmart sonys and 2 of the pios with 2 walmart dual amps out beat my friends mtx 9500 15" on a 1600d opti amp off those **** area meters and they were both in the same vehicle but ya really funny i thought

wanna here something real messed up 2 of the 10 " walmart sonys and 2 of the pios with 2 walmart dual amps out beat my friends mtx 9500 15" on a 1600d opti amp off those **** area meters and they were both in the same vehicle but ya really funny i thought
ok

Ill agree about the type E....I think they are better subs than the type r's. They can almost get as loud, they cost less, and you can put them in any box and they will sound good.

Budget system FTW!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.