What Subs for my 2000watt amp

how could i wire down the 2 4ohms to

1ohm and

2ohm

the 2000 is overpowering i know thats what i was saying.

so basically my question was which one is better to get?

the 2 ohm

or the 4ohm?

haha,

i just read through all this,

and you haven't learned a single thing,

maybe you should listen to someone,

and not f-ck yourself over.

read&learn first. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

haha, i did the same thing. http://bcae1.com/

read through this link.

BASIC CAR AUDIO ELECTRONICS 1.
im reading this up. i read like the first 4 pages and i have like 60 more to go, thanks this is helping out a little on things i have no clue about.

everyone heres so ****en hostile thats y i joined to learn and ask.

im reading this up. i read like the first 4 pages and i have like 60 more to go, thanks this is helping out a little on things i have no clue about.
everyone heres so ****en hostile thats y i joined to learn and ask.
reason why is because of your reply's. Everybody is telling you one thing and you go and do the opposite. Like I suggested look at upgrading all your electrical first, do things right the first way before you just throw money away. If your serious and really need some help shoot me a pm if you'd like.

wow. honestly. people like this shouldnt be allowed to ask questions. go read up and learn some infomation, its called google and it works well

yes my buget is not a dime over 280ish for 2 12inch 4ohm subs. and about 45$ for amp wire kit

and around 100$ for line out converter
lulz "not a dime over 280ish"

RE SE's seem perfect then, considering your budget.
yes - get loud and sound good

No matter what you get you will always want something better and will most likely get it. And it goes on and on like that.
word

The one that's not a cvx.
Honestly, what's the point of asking us **** if you're not even going to listen?
the troll is strong with this one

where abouts in Az. are you evilsher?

in chandler.

dude my cousins comming for thanksgiving and his friend gave him 2 4ohm K12inch Cvxs without the box!!!!

and he sold them to me 100 for both so i just bought them from him.

ok so now i got subs

and a bxi2008d hifonics amp.

now before installing u guys want me to upgrade electrical byhow?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.