What Numbers Can these do?

what r u going to do wit the remaining sub
If your interested in a getting one i can help you on your search, i'll be keeping the other as a spare sub because a recone process takes a long time, would you be interested in getting one to get reconed?

strokers3of.jpg
04260616000sr.jpg
Judging by the pictures, I'd say around 155-158.

I like the different angles of the subs and that room must provide plenty of air to move. How does that bottom amp get proper ventilation though?

Judging by the sheets I'd say 161dB. Just get a mic and plug them into the wall. Easiest way to see what a sub will hit.

Judging by the sheets I'd say 161dB. Just get a mic and plug them into the wall. Easiest way to see what a sub will hit.
word. the wall socket will get you the most dB's out of any subwoofer free air even. just be sure to get a movie of the pron

I like the different angles of the subs and that room must provide plenty of air to move. How does that bottom amp get proper ventilation though?
those cotton sheets have holes cut in em im guessing for ventilation, and the special foam mattress traps db's for better scores.

By all means it isnt a treat. to answer the question "How would I know that" it's ABC mental health. a man is insecure, need to fill his ego, b man has performance problem c, man needs to feel important / big in order to make up his lack of performance to fill his ego
you're an idiot, he was telling you that you made a stupid thread, which you did... you were the one who threatened him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes:

grow up son

you're an idiot, he was telling you that you made a stupid thread, which you did... you were the one who threatened him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes: grow up son
SHut the f*** up your like 3 weeks late

I started to think I knew what you were talking about...............but then it just didnt make any sense again.
Anyway, did you start this install yet?
i haven't been getting time i am working and going to school, i just got my 300 amp alternator, i wanna get another directed 2400d if anyone can help me out. also out if content i need 2 ev dl10x anyone know where i can get 2 used???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.