WHAT??! MY RSD's crapped out

ok i took the dash BACK out on rewired some stuff. The noise eliminator didnt work at all. then i moved stuff around and the whine was gone.. on way home i hit a bump it came back.. its frustrating me.. i dunno wut to do..
Any tips on setting my filters on mids/highs amp.. may this fix anything?
I have to keep taking my HU out to redo the RCA's. Soon as I hit a decent size bump, bam engine noise is right back. ***** and drives me crazy, but I just turn the deck up a little to cover it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

the amp was 1/2 gain, /QUOTE]

NO SON!

NO what? It was set with DMM, so im pretty sure half way is OK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yeah Bang, Man i dunno what is up.. its good and sounds swell for an hour or so.. hit a bump, and BAM its all whiney or staticy

-so the whine u are getting is obviously a loose wire...i'd go back to the RCA's again...try running some from deck to the amp w/o hiding them.....

-wiggle the RCA's alil at the deck side and then at the amp side, see if u can duplicate the bump that gave u the whine again

-are u using an IPOD? if so check the adapter that u use

-so the whine u are getting is obviously a loose wire...i'd go back to the RCA's again...try running some from deck to the amp w/o hiding them.....
-wiggle the RCA's alil at the deck side and then at the amp side, see if u can duplicate the bump that gave u the whine again

-are u using an IPOD? if so check the adapter that u use
Might be his deck too. I have a Pioneer 880 and my picto fuse blew and need to get that fixed. Only option I have is to mess with my RCA's to cut back on it and when I hit a bump, I have to take it back out. Is a pain in the ass.

Edit and I am sure dumbfawk BikiniPunk will love this, but my one side of tweets goes in and out of protect mode. Only does it when I am listening to Alternative music though. *****! Sound awesome while they last, but is the sole reason I got rid of my MBQuat el cheapo componets.

Might be looking for a new set down the road. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Today, i decided while I was in my car to mess with the RCA hookup to the amp... well I get back there and wriggle them to make sure I have good connection.. I notice that one is loose.. hmmm... then I check my speaker connections.. they are fine.. I look at my crossover and it is TURNED OFF.... Immediately i think, OH ****.. and turn it on HP...

heres wut i think happen, I was showin my brother my cool color-changing amps and he pushed a button.. the kid is 4 and a half, i guess its only natural for a lil kid to press buttons, dumbass of me to not check it until now...

tweets blew= crossover turned off

Whine= loose RCA @ amp... i hope.. its not whining now, but in 20mins it may do it again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RipDaJacka

Banned
RipDaJacka
D-Y Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from