What is your "showoff" song?

"Who Let The dogs out" when I'm feelin stupid, real loud at like 46-50hz the whole songe

When I actually wanna look cool and get low i play my own version of "Paper" by gucci Mane, it's slowed down 60 percent which is way slower than normal slowed stuff, so the whole song makes my car shake, although a decent bit of it gets lower than my tuning freq. It still moves a decent bit of air and shakes the **** outta everything.

Hook up a mac to your car through an AUX port if ya'll are feeling adventurous, and try out the bass synthesizer in garage band... low and loud as ****

When I'm doing a full system (4 channel and comps, subs, etc.) I like doing Kanye West - Stronger, the Bass is clean and the vocals/synthesized portions will sound amazing after it gets tuned in.

(Possible Repost)

Really depends on what mp3 CD I have in at the moment. I listened to this one CD I made which had about 110 songs.

Shawty Lo - Let's Get It.

I liked the roll off from the high to the low note.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/viking2.gif.35c13a457368016b956ccf693af31291.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Oh and BigPimpin if you are lookin for another song that will murder the lows - Killa Kyleon - Badge on my Neck (C&S) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pickler

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Pickler
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date