What is the secret?

Heavy patrolled school parking lot?!?!?!? WTF..... some people came to our school broke into a car, stole the head unit. 2 amps, and 3 subs. than when the "security" (retarded campus supervisors) tried to stop them they came and ran the "security" guy over with their car and got away clean. This was in the middle of the afternoon with like everyone watching, and they still havn't gotten caught to this day, school security sux no matter what u say.

But I agree Max power means everything, get Sony Xplod they make everyone's car around u xplod cuse how loud they get, their that good. And it's okay to piss off ur neighbors, cuse obviously ur the big man, everyone should bow down to u. If u get ran over we should stop everything just to greeve for the lost of such a inteligent, non-selfish. respected member of our society.

Heavy patrolled school parking lot?!?!?!? WTF..... some people came to our school broke into a car, stole the head unit. 2 amps, and 3 subs. than when the "security" (retarded campus supervisors) tried to stop them they came and ran the "security" guy over with their car and got away clean. This was in the middle of the afternoon with like everyone watching, and they still havn't gotten caught to this day, school security sux no matter what u say.
But I agree Max power means everything, get Sony Xplod they make everyone's car around u xplod cuse how loud they get, their that good. And it's okay to piss off ur neighbors, cuse obviously ur the big man, everyone should bow down to u. If u get ran over we should stop everything just to greeve for the lost of such a inteligent, non-selfish. respected member of our society.
Perfect response, grow up and then we'll help you answer your questions.

PS The secret to hittin 2,0000 db is a pair of these http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2129121

with a sony xplod amp and for the box use this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3661256

dont worry that it says 6x9 it'll work for your sub

this thread = gay

argueinternet.jpg

When i want to be heard outside my car, i just roll down my windows. At full volume the fin on my trunk which now has an ever growing crack on it, can be heard rattling from over a mile away at 60 hz. As for the actual bass being heard outside the car is around 1/4 mile(windows up), 1/2 mile(windows down).

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif **** I wasted my 99 Lincolns //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Also, how does "the fin on my trunk which now has an ever growing crack on it, can be heard rattling from over a mile away at 60 hz" equate to good SQ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Moodsick

10+ year member
Moodsick
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from