What is the best factory sound system?

Those H2 hummers with the Bose package sound very good, also my wife's Hyundai Santa Fe, came with 4 6.5's and 2 tweets in the a-pillars and a factory amp to power them,vrey good imaging!

don't mean it sounds good......

my dad's S4 sounds like CRAP!!

moms 05' 4-runner sounds great!.. solid center channel in there. i love it

and my uncles 98 supra i mentioned in a thread the other day... can be doin 80 with the windows down, and it still sounds great!

Hands Down..... Audi's Bang and Olufsen setup

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The best factory sound systems come in the cars that don't need electronic sound systems. I could drive those cars around without ever touching the radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.