What does this mean?

Looks like you said they were reconed. Whoever did it didn't do a good job soldering and it fell off? Just solder that shlt back on, use flux so it sticks good
That's what I was thinking as they are not broken just disconnected.

Yeah, think massive might be correct.

Whoever did the recone didn't do a very good job on resoldering back the tinsel leads.

If you can manage and get your hands on a soldering iron, just reconnect that one and test it out. And if you can sneak it through them holes too.

Yeah, think massive might be correct.
Whoever did the recone didn't do a very good job on resoldering back the tinsel leads.

If you can manage and get your hands on a soldering iron, just reconnect that one and test it out. And if you can sneak it through them holes too.
Don't these subs just unbolt?

Just re-solder them, like other people said.

At first I thought you might have damaged them if they unloaded below tuning, but it sounds like the recone job wasn't done properly (at least the soldering part)

I just got them as I stated earlier, but I've heard they are very easy to recone because of it
It doesn't matter if you had them 5 mins or a year.

Like I said, you have them, not us. And I looked on google, something you should do also, and doesn't look like the motor is bolted.

Wish people would use their brain sometimes.

Like I said, you have them, not us. And I looked on google, something you should do also, and doesn't look like the motor is bolted.

We all can't have as big as brain as you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

I did but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't do any good anyway. I've never worked on a sub before give me a break. I wanted opinions before I did anything not smart *** comments.

No 4G in the sticks = no vids

I didn't think it was difficult flipping a sub over to see the back and notice any boltheads or allenheads.

No not that hard but when you don't know what your doing it could be a problem unbolt in stuff. Which is why I asked

No not that hard but when you don't know what your doing it could be a problem unbolt in stuff. Which is why I asked
Now your just making excuses/being dumb.

Do you know what a bolthead looks like?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.